Family Based Mental Health Professional
Compensation: $51,530.00 - $72,960.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Beacon Light Behavioral Health System is looking for a Family Based Mental Health Professional who is responsible for coordination of treatment for their assigned caseload. To provide therapeutic support to the child/adolescent and family in specified areas of social, behavioral and emotional concern and needs that have been identified by the child/youth and family and addressed in the treatment plan. Strengthening and supporting the family to improve coping skills, educate family members on advocating and caring for their child, crisis stabilization, utilizing community resources, and coordination of care. To provide support to the child that facilitates the growth and development of the child and the development of therapeutic support skills in the parents, family members, educators and others to ensure that such support is maintained for the child as professional interventions are decreased and terminated. Family-Based Mental Health Services (FBMH) are designed to keep kids safe and living at home while helping parents/caregivers develop skills to help their children manage moods and behaviors.
This position requires an active driver's license and a DMV check that is clear. Position may require travel in the communities served or state of Pennsylvania for position requirements 25-50% of the time. Travel to assist with individuals attending required appointments or visits as needed 5-10% of the time.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* Graduate degree in psychiatry, psychology social work, education, nursing, rehabilitation or a graduate degree in the field of human services, plus two years' experience in a CASSP systems program.
* Be a licensed registered nurse with five years of experience, including two in CASSP system program plus have the certification by the Department of Mental Health as a mental health family based worker.
* Have a bachelor's degree in psychology, sociology, social work, nursing, rehabilitation, education, pre-med, theology, anthropology or a degree in the field of human services plus have the certification by the Office of Mental Health as a mental health family based worker.
* 18 Paid Time Off Days
* 9 Paid Holidays
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Long Term Disability Insurance
* Retirement Plan
* Verizon Wireless Discount
* And More!
Beacon Light is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Joint Commission accredited, and a Trauma Informed Care agency providing the best support to our clients and staff.
Associated topics: adult, behavioral health, cell, disabilities, forensic, insights, rww, sickle, social, women
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...