Bethany Christian Services' heart is for children. Our mission is to demonstrate the love and compassion of Jesus Christ by protecting children, empowering youth, and strengthening families through quality social services. Partnering with families for the well-being of children is our top priority.
As a Case Aide, you will assist casemanagers or other designated individuals by providing transportation, assisting with supervision of agency visits, monitoring aftercare visits, and maintaining agency vehicles under the direction of and consultation with administrative and maintenance staff.
* Provide transportation to parents and children to agency visits, treatment and other social agencies.
* Assist with supervision of agency visits between parents and children.
* Keep notes regarding interaction and areas of concern during visits. Share notes with assigned casemanager.
* Make copies, phones calls and complete paperwork for casemanagers as requested.
* Assist Life Skills Specialists with group classes as assigned. Coordinate transportation needs for group.
* Submit weekly schedule to receptionist.
* Report transportation problems that impede efficient and timely transportation requests.
* Attend trainings as required by supervisor.
* Assist with file audits and small item purchases.
* Perform other duties as assigned
* High school diploma.
* Good organizational skills.
* Ability to relate well and work with clients and co-workers.
* Maintain a reliable automobile with adequate insurance coverage.
* Computer and documentation skills sufficient to perform essential functions.
* Ability to work well independently with high initiative.
* Subscription to and integration of the agency Statement of Faith, Mission Statement and Cultural Diversity Commitment.
* BSW or BA/BS in human service field.
* Prior child welfare experience
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.