Come join a friendly and diverse clinical team that provides quality care! Community Healthlink (CHL) is looking for a fee-for-service (0-24hrs/wk) Clinician at our Leominster site.
The School Support Services program provides mental health services to students in their learning environment in more than 50 public and private schools within Central Massachusetts. We also offer consultation, training, and support to professionals and parents as they learn to interact more effectively with children who are experiencing emotional and behavioral difficulties. Community Healthlink staff uses a nurturing and disciplined approach to help at-risk youth and teens deal with the issues that can distract them and prevent them from succeeding in the classroom.
* Provide on-site individual therapy to children and adolescents. * Provide crisis and case management. * Consult to school personnel and community groups. * Consult with families. * Enable access to Psychiatry as indicated. * Demonstrate sound clinical judgment, strong communication skills and flexibility. * Contribute to the overall success of a multi-disciplinary team of services providers in a school setting. * Respects diverse views and approaches, demonstrates Standards of Respect, and contributes to creating and maintaining an environment of professionalism, tolerance, civility and acceptance toward all employees, patients and visitors.
* Grade 7: Clinician III: Masters degree in a clinical course of study in behavioral health (social work, psychology, marriage and family therapy, counseling or related field) that meet the academic requirements for independent licensure in psychology, social work, marriage and family therapy, or mental health counseling in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Requires licensure as LMHC, LCSW, LMFT, or is actively working towards licensure in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
* Grade 8: Clinician IV: Masters degree in a clinical course of study (social work, psychology, counseling or related field) and LICSW licensure or licensed Psychologist
* Minimum five (5) years experience working with children and families required.
* Must be able to use computer based information system * Bilingual (Spanish/English; Portuguese/English or Vietnamese/English) written and oral skills a plus. * Must be able to pass a CORI background check
Community Healthlink is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, gender identity, age, ancestry, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual preference, political affiliation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
If applicable, Community Healthlink shall also abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability. These regulations require affirmative action by Community Healthlink to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.