Director, Mediation Services
Employment Type: Full-Time
CORA Services is a non-profit agency located in Northeast Philadelphia. CORA's mission is to assist youth, children, and families experiencing emotional, academic, and social challenges which impede their development and productivity. CORA provides this assistance throughout the greater Philadelphia area.
CORA is currently seeking a Director, Mediation Services, to lead the Mediation Services department. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, this position will be responsible for ensuring that high-quality mediation services are provided that respond to the needs of our clients, community and funding sources. This position has overall strategic and operational responsibility for the development, planning, implementation, and growth of the programs/services offered through Mediation Services.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Uphold the mission, vision and values of CORA Services, which includes valuing all individuals, supporting the individual's potential for growth, and enhancing a programmatic service system approach.
- Oversee all aspects of Mediation Services operations, which includes service delivery, policy/procedure development/updates, contract compliance, quality assurance, and record keeping; ensure that all funding mandates and reporting requirements are met in accordance with the agency's mission, goals, values and philosophy.
- Communicate and collaborate with senior staff and support departments regarding program services and operations, which includes:
- Contributing to overall agency strategy and vision in partnership with senior staff
- Partnering with Human Resources to hire and train new staff
- Collaborating with Finance to prepare and manage program budgets
- Working with Marketing and Development to promote Mediation Services to the community
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with funding sources, program partners, other agencies and community groups in order to facilitate agency service goals and remain informed of developments outside of the agency.
- Promote access to Mediation Services through active outreach and engagement with families and community members, schools, community organizers, and service providers.
- Participate in the development and implementation of Exponent Case Management (ECM) outcomes measurement/management system.
- Utilize data to drive programmatic, process and system improvement.
- Engage in mediation services with clients as needed.
- Contribute to the preparation of program proposals/grant applications and review and negotiation of contracts.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer, as needed.
Qualified candidates should possess the following:
- Master's or advanced degree in Law, Nonprofit Management, Business, or related field.
- 5-7 years of supervisory and/or administrative experience in human service agency required, which includes supervision of others, direct service and program planning.
- Experience with mediation and/or restorative justice services; mediation training a plus.
- Demonstrated program and contract management skills essential.
- Proven ability to supervise and manage staff.
- Exceptional interpersonal and oral and written communication skills.
- Strong strategic thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other staff members, clients, visitors and personnel from other agencies and service centers.
- Ability to maintain high confidentiality.
- Ability to work proficiently in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Medical benefits with two options of coverage (coverage begins on the 1st of the month following date of hire), with generous company contribution
- Company-paid Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-term Disability coverage
- Voluntary programs including Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Pension Plan with generous company contribution after one year of service
- Generous paid time off package
- Warm, welcoming, and supportive environment!
Salary: $70,000- $74,000
CORA Services Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Loading some great jobs for you...