Behavior Technician / Behavior Therapist - Part Time (Chestnut Hill)
Compensation: $57,440.00 - $80,040.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
We are currently looking for a Behavior Technician to work 1:1 with children (ages 2-8) in a highly individualized and supported environment. All therapy sessions are carried out in the clients home. Early Autism Services (EAS) is an established provider of ABA Therapy with ten years of experience implementing high quality programming nationwide. We are looking for motivated and driven candidates to grow with our organization and work well with our team. A successful candidate shares our core values of data driven treatment and respect for all individuals and is ready to learn.
The duties of the Behavior Technician are:
- Working with the child in a number of skill areas, such as conversation skills, fine / gross motor skills, self-help skills, and pre-academic skills.
- Integrating the child's family into therapy sessions.
- Data collection and making data-based decisions.
- Learning strategies and procedures to teach children with developmental delays.
- Attending team meetings and coordinating with a team of therapists.
- Traveling to the home of each client on the therapist's caseload.
- This position requires a car, and willingness to travel throughout the Boston area.
- Bachelors degree or pursuit of degree in psychology, education, child development, or related field.
- Experience working with young children or children with disabilities.
- RBT (Preferred)
Working with EAS provides an opportunity for personal and career growth. Behavior Technicians with EAS advance their communication, professional, and therapeutic skills, while working individually and alongside a team of therapists. Strong candidates will be able to display a commitment to helping children advance through life by helping them develop to their highest potential.
-Rewarding experience of motivating and inspiring children through ABA therapy
-Health insurance (Optional dental and vision plans also available)
-401(k) 4% match
-Company issued iPad
-Significant opportunities for career growth
-Paid drive time
-Loan assistance for those seeking a graduate degree in Behavior Analysis.Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Associated topics: casework, cell, clinical, counselor, disabilities, family, lcsw, social service, tirr, youth
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...