Eliot is seeking a licensed Clinical Supervisor who has worked with at least 2 years of experience working with people with severe and persistent mental. This person should have the skills to provide overall clinical supervision and oversight of service delivery of up to 28 Persons serviced.
Eliot's Adult Community Clinical Services (ACCS) program is an innovative clinical model that focuses on meeting each individual where they are at as we develop creative clinical interventions to support individuals in achieving their life goals.Responsibilities:
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-4pmRequirements
- Assist Persons with identifying choices and developing skills in self advocacy. Model professional behavior for staff and promote use of recovery based language.
- Provide overall clinical supervision and oversight of service delivery of up to 28 Persons serviced.
- Provide clinical guidance and support in developing interventions and supervision of team members. Provide direct supervision to all staff both in the office and in the field.
- Teach and model clinical interventions, strength based strategies and ensure services are culturally competent for Persons served.
- Ensure that services are culturally competent, strengths based, recovery based, focused on rehabilitation and are inclusive of Person preferences. Ensure that the Person is at the center of all care and that all interventions are developed and provided in a manner consistent with Person preferences.
- Complete all intakes of new Persons, complete required assessments, obtain authorizations, complete crisis plans and coordinate aspects of Persons admission according to agency and DMH policies.
- Complete assessments for all individuals on caseload
- Works well as a member of a group
- Inspires teammates to follow them
- Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Working with adults with serious and persistent mental illnesses
Associated topics: addiction, behavioral healthcare, case, casework, disabilities, field, mental, social service, social worker, youth
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...