- Eliot Community Human Services
- $57,440.00 -80,040.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
26 Sheridan St
Eliot's Respite Program is seeking a BA Level direct care staff with two years experience working with adults with serious and persistent mental illnesses. This person will provide support to residents in skill development. Our ideal candidate will have the skills to establish supportive relationships and the ability to develop and maintain clear and therapeutic boundaries.
Eliot's Behavioral Health Division provides an integrated and comprehensive network of services to adults with psychiatric disabilities that are evidence based, provide rehabilitation and hope to those in services.
* Assist consumers in skill development,
* Collaborate and develop IAP's (Individualized Action Plans) with consumers and other staff when appropriate
* Assist with community integration
* Provide medication administration,
* Support activities in the community,
* Develop short term goals with consumers to assist with integration into the community.
Pay Rate: $14.65
Schedule: Tuesday-Saturday 3-11
Associated topics: abuse, adult, behavioral, case, clinical, coordinator, counselor, mental, outpatient, rww
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...