Psychologist needed in Southeast Side of the San Francisco Bay
We are working with a Federally Qualified Health Center to recruit a Psychologist for their expanding program.?
- Join a staff of 200 full and part-time employees
- Consult and collaborate with primary care providers on the assessment and treatment of psychological disorders, substance abuse disorders, and psycho-social problems
- Implement evidence-based therapeutic methods
- Conduct psychotherapy/counseling
- Provide crisis, behavioral health and group interventions
- Provide education and support to patients and their families
- Choose to work with child and adolescent patient, substance abuse patients, or adult patients?
Located on the southeast side of the San Francisco Bay, this is a city of over 220,000 people. With its moderate climate and its proximity to major universities, shopping areas, recreations and cultural activities, employment centers, major airports, and the Bay Area Rapid Transit system, residents enjoy metropolitan living at its best!
Associated topics: advocate, behavioral health, counselor, field, lcsw, mental health, rww, sickle, social service, women