North Central New York community in need of additional Endocrinologist.
Oneida county encompasses over 250,000 population, and located just two hours from Rochester for all major metro amenities. Amtrak is available, as well as major airport for traveling. This region is surrounded by Adirondack Park for abundant recreational activities, with major employers being in the healthcare, manufacturing and retail industries. The school system is excellent, graduating 93% , and offers 7 universities and colleges locally for higher education. Enjoy shopping at Sangertown Square with over 70 specialty shops and major retail stores such as Macy?s , Sears, J C Penneys, and more. The parks and recreation programs offer a variety of youth programs. Plenty to do for the outdoor sports enthusiasts with skiing, mountain hiking, biking, trails to explore, challenging scenic golf courses to enjoy. Strong economy with beautiful real estate options available.
- Successful candidate will join two 100% Endocrinologists in one of the largest multi-specialty group practices in central New York state.
- Mostly outpatient practice, call 1:3, work in state-of-art clinic located across from main hospital, using Centricity EMR.
- Financial package will include two year attractive base salary, production bonuses, possible signing bonus, partnership track after 2 years.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, dental, 401K pension plan, profit sharing, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE, experienced candidates, as well as upcoming grads welcome to apply.
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine physician, lung, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, rheumatology