Oncologist needed to Join Established Practice in Indiana
Join an established Cancer Center with 3 providers (1 Hem/Onc 2 NP).
- Average 20 patients a day.
- 4 day clinic week .
- Active in clinical trials and research.
- Call 1:3 on a consultative basis. (Hospitalists handle all admitting)
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- $50k Signing Bonus, up to 100,000 student loans and 10,000 relocation allowance.
- Hospital is a 217 bed regional referral center with a 32 bed Oncology Unit.
Located just 35 min from Dayton OH, 1 hr. to Indianapolis and Cincinnati. Excellent private and public schools. Award winning Performing Arts Center, Symphony Orchestra, Civic Theater, Museum, public and private golf courses, lots of local youth sports and activities, a beautiful lake, scenic parks and trails.
Associated topics: breast, hem onc, hematology, lah, oncology, palliative, physician md, physician md do, radiation, thedacare