Orthopedic Spine Surgery in Physician Friendly Indiana
Join a hospital employed orthopedic practice of one minimally invasive orthopedic spine surgeon, five general orthopedic surgeons, and four physician assistants
- Practice in newly renovated office, minutes from the hospital campus
- Under one roof imaging and rehabilitation, Spine Center, Podiatry and Pain Management
- Opportunity for ownership in Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Student loan repayment available
- Competitive Compensation with signing bonus and relocation up to $10,000
- Full benefits package, including health, dental, life insurance, retirement ,etc.
This family oriented community provides easy access to 3 major metro areas: Indianapolis, Cincinnati and Dayton. It is 30 minutes to an international airport. There is a diverse economic base and very reasonable cost of living and housing options. Cultural amenities include performing arts center, symphony, and civic theater; educational opportunities at Liberal Arts College, university campus and community college; and recreational activities such as golf, water and youth sports.
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician