Traditional Family Medicine practice in Pinckneyville, IL
Join hospital-employed group of 3 family medicine physciains.
- Traditional practice with 1:4 call schedule.
- See 15 to 20 patients per day.
- Take call for your own patients during the week. Minimal inpatient work.
- Work out of 17-bed critical access facility.
- Position is J-1/H-1 eligible.
- $220k compensation + $25K sign on + full benefit package.
Come see what ?The Friendly Little City? in Southern Illinois has to offer. With easy access to Carbondale, Illinois or St. Louis, Missouri, Pinckneyville is the ideal community to live in and establish roots. With a drawing area over 23,000, this town offers most the amenities you could want! Go hiking or biking through Pyramid State Park or take a boat out on Pinckneyville City Lake for fishing or skiing. Given the quality educational system, as well as the number of multiple youth activities and athletic organizations, Pinckneyville is a great place to raise your family!
Associated topics: bilingual, care, care physician, family, outpatient, physician, practice, practice physician, primary, urgent