Infant Mental Health Therapist
Employment Type: Full-Time
Families and Youth. Inc. is now accepting applications for an Infant Mental Health Therapist. Location: Las Cruces, NM
Summary of Duties:
The Infant Mental Health Therapist is responsible for providing outpatient services to children 5 years and younger. Responsibilities include weekly psychotherapy, treatment planning, court documentation and treatment team staffing's.
- Master's Degree and Pursuit of Infant Mental Health Endorsement in Progress (IMH-E)
- Or License in the State of New Mexico (LISW, LMSW, LPCC, LMHC or LMFT) Preferred
- Two (2) years' experience working with infants, toddlers, and families
- Experience with system involved families and youth; trauma, attachment, or other evidence based training preferred
- Must be able to pass a CYFD Background Check
- Maintain full certification on: CPR / First Aide and CPI
- Maintain a valid NM Drivers Licenses
- Bilingual preferred
Loading some great jobs for you...