Two Rivers Head Middle School Softball Coach (New Haven)
Compensation: $60,470.00 - $111,800.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Two Rivers Head Middle School Softball Coach JobID: 7678
Two Rivers Magnet Middle School
CRECs Two Rivers Magnet Middle School is seeking a Head Middle School Softball Coach. The responsibilities for this job include, but are not limited to:
- Developing meaningful practice plans that will keep the student-athletes active during the entire practice
- Being available for practice 4days per week
- Coordinating transportation for students to practice/games and home from practice/games
- Supervising student-athletes at all times
- Demonstrate positive characteristics and serve as a role model for the student-athletes
- Work with the faculty manager and head coach in all necessary capacities
- Increase parental involvement in CREC athletics
The successful candidate must possess, or be working toward their Connecticut Coaches Certification; be CPR and First Aid certified before the first practice; have previous coaching or playing experience with the sport. Compensation will follow the CREC coachs salary scale.
Email To A Friend
Postings current as of 11/28/2019 7:40:44 AM CST.
Powered by applicant tracking, a product of Frontline Education.
Associated topics: coach, high school, hs, jv, kids swim instructor, middle school, primary school, private school, public school, school
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...