The Behavior Monitor (BM) will work with youth under 21 years of age and their families in the home. They will work closely with an In-Home Behavior Therapist (IHBT) to treat challenging behaviors that interfere with the youth’s successful functioning. The BM will implement the behavior treatment plan, monitor the youth’s behavior, reinforce the implementation of the behavior plan by the parent(s)/guardian(s)/caregiver(s), and report to the IHBT on implementation of the behavior plan and progress toward behavioral objectives or performance goals
• Work as a member of a two person team.
• Coach and Guide parents on Behavioral Interventions.
• Provide outreach services to families in their homes.
• Document and report progress.
• Weekly Supervision.
• Data Graphing and Tracking.
• Annual Trainings related to CBHI services.
• Have strong and effective communication skills.
• Implement behavioral strategies during sessions.
• Collaborate with other providers.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related Human Services field and one year of direct relevant experience working with youth and families who require behavior management to address mental health needs.
• An Associate’s degree and a minimum of two years of relevant direct service experience working with youth and families who require behavior management to address mental health needs
• Preferred bilingual English/Spanish
• Must have Driver’s License
Please attach your Resume/CV. For additional inquiries, call our office 413-736-8329 ext 1038.
Gándara Center provides residential, mental health, substance abuse and preventive services for children, adults and families across the Pioneer Valley and eastern parts of Massachusetts. Founded in the Hispanic community, we value cultural diversity and strive to provide culturally competent, innovative services to a diverse community.
Loading some great jobs for you...