- Gandara Mental Health Center
Healthcare - Allied Health
- Full-Time (Remote)
In-Home Behavioral Therapist
In-Home Behavior Therapist (IHBT)
Up to $3,000 sign on bonus:
$1,000 after 3 months of employment & $2,000 after 6 months of employment
The In-Home Behavior Therapist (IHBT) will work with youth under 21 years of age and their families in the home. The service provided by the IHBT is designed to treat challenging behaviors that interfere with the youth''s successful functioning. The IHBT will implement a behavioral assessment and develop a highly specific behavioral treatment plan in order to diminish, extinguish, or improve specific behaviors related to the youth''s behavioral health condition(s). They will supervise and coordinate interventions and training to address specific behavioral objectives or performance goals. The IHBT will work closely with a Behavior Monitor who will help support the IHBT.
- Complete a functional behavioral assessment inclusive of the Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths Assessment (CANS)
- Provide in-home and in-community behavioral observations.
- Develop an individualized focused behavior plan in collaboration with the family and the child.
- Supervise and coordinate interventions.
- Collaborate with other necessary individuals the youth and family may have contact with, such as Case Managers, Probation Officers, Judges, District Attorneys, Attorneys, Teachers, Physicians, etc.
- Attend IEP meetings, CPT meetings and any other meeting necessary to achieve the stated goals and objectives.
- Submit detailed progress notes that follow federal, state, and agency requirements.
- Provide or secure support and crisis/emergency services for the youth/family.
- Minimum Experience Required: 1 year
- Degree Required: Must possess an MCE approved Master Degree in a human services field:
o Counseling Psychology, Child Development and Early Childhood Development Education, Family Therapy, Expressive Therapies, etc.
- Driver''s License and proper auto insurance required.
- Awareness and sensitivity to contextual variables such as race, culture, gender, sexuality, disability, economics and lived experience.
- Retirement Plan 403(b)
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid vacations
- 11 paid holidays
- 8 discretionary days a year
- Discounts offered to your Verizon and/or Sprint plans
- Hiring Bonus may vary based on degree*
Please attach your Resume/CV. For additional inquiries, call our office 413-736-8329 ext. 1038.
Gándara Center provides residential, mental health, substance use and preventive services for children, adults and families across the Pioneer Valley and eastern parts of Massachusetts. Founded in the Hispanic community, we value cultural diversity and strive to provide culturally competent, innovative services to a diverse community.
New Bedford, United States
PI112462946* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...