- Gandara Mental Health Center
- Full-Time (Remote)
In-Home Therapy Independent Licensed Supervisor
67-379In-Home Therapy Independent Licensed SupervisorUp to $3,000 sign on bonus:$1,000 after 3 months of employment & $2,000 after 6 months of employmentClinical Supervisor (In-Home Therapy)
We're looking for an Independently Licensed Supervisor. The Clinical Supervisor will provide clinical and administrative supervision to 4-7 In-Home Therapy Teams who provide structured, consistent, strength-based therapeutic interventions in client homes for the purpose of treating the youth's behavioral health needs, including improving the family's ability to provide effective support for the youth to promote his/her healthy functioning within the family. The Clinical Supervisor will provide weekly individual supervision to clinicians and para-professionals, which includes teaching and providing support, ensuring that cases are assigned and closed on a timely basis, reviewing medical charts for quality, hiring and evaluating worker performance, ensuring worker productivity, conducting marketing activities, and acting as liaison to the community and Managed Care Entities. The Clinical Supervisor will be a member of the Division's Administrative Team and contribute to developing programmatic policies and procedures.Job Requirements
- Ability to work with Staff, colleagues, and other stakeholders.
- Ability to provide goal-oriented services.
- Ability to Work well as a team member.
- Ability to accurately diagnose and provide proper clinical formulation.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative, creative, analytical and decisive in problem solving.
- Demonstrated communications, administrative and organizational capabilities.
- Familiarity with the major models of clinical supervision, in terms of philosophical assumptions and practical implications, and the ability to compare and contrast them with other models.
- The capacity to articulate a personal model of supervision, drawn from existing models of supervision and from preferred styles of therapeutic practice.
- The capacity to attend capably to the multiple functions and tasks of clinical supervision.
- The capacity to facilitate the co-evolving relationships between the worker-client and supervisor-worker-client relationships, identifying and addressing problems that arise.
- Awareness and sensitivity to contextual variables such as race, culture, gender, sexuality, disability, economics and lived experience, and how they impact on the range of working relationships (e.g., worker-client, supervisor-worker-client, and peer-peer).
- Knowledge of the service delivery protocol and treatment standards as well as the ethical mandates of relevant professional bodies.
- Knowledge about processes for working through ethical dilemmas in clinical supervision.
- Awareness of legal issues which may arise in clinical supervision, and commitment to ensuring that supervisees are also aware of these (e.g., duty to report, limits of confidentiality, etc.).
- Skill in giving and receiving feedback in clinical supervision, both informally (e.g., in the course of supervision sessions) and formally (e.g., planned and documented reviews of supervision process and of supervisees' clinical skills).
- The capacity to provide a high standard of documenting clinical supervision sessions.
- Advanced knowledge of the major issues experienced by clients (e.g., mental illness, alcoholism, drug abuse).
PI112462927* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...