You must be authorized to work in the U.S. as well as pass a background investigation, drug screen, and motor vehicle record check. The work location for this position is Augusta Youth Detention Center in Augusta, GA.
CGL Facility Management, LLC provides comprehensive contract facility maintenance services to commercial clients. The HVAC Technician will be responsible for both preventive and corrective HVAC maintenance work and minimal installations with our client.
Essential Job Functions
• Performs preventive and some corrective maintenance services to existing HVAC equipment corresponding to work orders generated from a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS). Complete all documentation of work performed in compliance with the CMMS data collection process.
• Installs, repair, and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment such as motors, engines, pumps, belts, fans, air handling units, VAV and fan powered boxes.
• Maintains the safe operation of systems including electronic / pneumatic environmental controls, oil / gas fired water tube boilers, and auxiliary equipment such as various types of pumps, de-aerating tanks, air compressor blowers, etc.
• Examines environmental control and stationary systems to diagnose problems using proper inspection / testing and monitoring techniques while exhibiting safe and proper use of tools.
• Must be able to quickly become familiar with the design and layout of the facilities; to learn the locations of installed environmental control and monitoring systems / equipment; and understand operating procedures relating to environmental controls.
• Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures and according to the standards of CGL Facility Management, LLC, OSHA, and our clients.
• Inspects completed work for conformance with requirements of local building and safety codes.
• May escort subcontractors during completion of their work at the site.
• May perform other preventive and corrective maintenance tasks as directed by CGL Facility Management.
• Must maintain a clean and safe workplace while and after performing maintenance tasks.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...