360 Youth Driver (Danville)
Employment Type: Full-Time
360 Youth Driver - Warren County
Summary: Provides transportation for kids to and from school, appointments, visitations, and any other relevant events.
Education: High School diploma or GED required; and one to two years related experience and/or training preferred.
- When assigned a new client, coordinate an initial meeting with the Supervisor, the case manager, youth, and self to develop an IAP.
- Interact with all clients in accordance with the IAP and the therapeutic process.
- Maintain therapeutic relationships which do not allow self-disclosure of personal or social information to clients.
- Provide transportation to outings and activities in the community.
- Exercise appropriate non-physical intervention in accordance with policy to de-escalate problem situations.
- Maintain high quality documentation of all case work, completed in a timely manner and consistent with outlined program policies.
- Use good interpersonal communication skills to gain client cooperation and resolve client conflicts.
Associated topics: dispatcher, fleet, fleet management, handler, management, manager trainee, operations manager, supervisor, svce, technician
Loading some great jobs for you...