Masters Level Outpatient - Family with Client - H0036HOHRU1
Compensation: $55,560.00 - $76,040.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Dover, DE Date Posted:
One of our clients is seeking a Licensed Clinical Social worker paneled by Medicaid in the Dover, DE area.
Outpatient Mental Health Services are provided in home and community to address a wide variety of concerns, from behavioral concerns and relational conflicts to mood issues like depression or anxiety. Outpatient therapy is intended to restore and enhance the youth's capacity to find solutions, identify and utilize available resources. SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Formulate psychosocial assessments.
* Develop collaborative treatment plans.
* Provide individual and family therapy based on clinical need.
* Provide crisis intervention and planning.
* Coordinate Outpatient Therapy Services with DPBHS and other agencies and supports involved with the youth and family.REQUIREMENTS
* Master's or Doctoral degree in psychology, social work, or other human service field.
* Licensure in the State of Delaware as: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor of Mental Health (LPCMH), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) or Licensed Psychologist, preferred.
*Paneled by Medicaid
* Valid driver's license.
* Proper insurance to provide contracted services.
* Ability to complete and pass clearances: FBI, Child Abuse (ACT 126), and Criminal
Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
* Maintain professional boundaries and behavior, as specified by their professional Code of Ethics/Conduct, during interactions with all staff and clients. ADVANTAGES
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Payments processed weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.ORGANIZATION OVERVIEW
Kaleidoscope Family Solutions, Inc. provides community and home based services to persons with developmental and intellectual disabilities as well as mental health needs. Our team partners with family members and existing providers to create individualized goals allowing the team to help improve their life experiences.Licenses:
- LCSW-C LIC CERT SOCIAL WORKER
Masters Level Outpatient TherapistClass:
Licensed In-Home (Family/Indiv/Reunif)Work Type:
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099Ref. No.:
Kaleidoscope Family Solutions, Inc.Contract Contact:
DE CareersOffice Email:
32 W. Loockerman Street, Suite 108, Dover, DE 19904Each Kaleidoscope Family Solutions (KFS) office is separately incorporated. Registering on the Kaleidoscope web portal is not a guarantee that contracting opportunities will be available and/or located. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the appropriate legal Kaleidoscope (KFS) entity. Professionals contracting through KFS are classified and compensated as self-employed independent contractors.
Associated topics: behavioral, behavioral health, insights, lcsw, npho, social, tirr, violence, women, youth
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...