Head Swim Team Coach
Compensation: $38,220.00 - $63,930.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Aquatics Head Swim Team Coach leads all of the USA swim practices at their home site. They develop positive relationships with swimmers and members, and promotes programs in order to generate more participation.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
* Leads and coaches young swimmers in swimming at daily practices
* Responds to member questions regarding Life Time's programs, policies and procedures in a timely, professional manner
* Promotes all Life Time programs, products and services
* Initiates, develops, and maintains positive relationships with participants
* Creates a fun and inviting learning environment to ensure a positive member experience
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
* USA Swimming Certification
* Ability to communicate and exchange information with guests who have inquiries about Life Time products and services
* Ability to work in a stationery position and move about the club for prolonged periods of time
* American Swimming Coaches Association Member
* Bachelor's Degree in a related field
Associated topics: coach, grade school, jv, kid, kids swim instructor, middle school, pre collegiate, primary school, private school, public school
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...