Imagine playing a vital role in securing the safety and care of unaccompanied alien children in a warm and supportive environment. You will make a life altering difference by providing a safe and timely reunification for an unaccompanied child and their family or suitable sponsor. You will work with children that reside in a family-style cottage located on a 2,000-acre campus.
You’ll be responsible for coordinating and documenting clinical services, training new clinicians, and supervising the clinical staff.
Are you looking to make a positive difference in others' lives by:
· Demonstrating an eagerness to contribute above and beyond expectations
· Being passionate about leaving things better than when you found them
· Bringing an empathetic desire to help other others
This is an exciting opportunity to supervise and manage the clinical staff to have a direct impact upon the care, comfort, and safety of children at risk.
· Caseload of up to 5 youths at a time
· Coordinate and/or conduct staff training and development, performance evaluations, direct and assign projects/assignments
· Provide on-call administrative oversight when necessary
· Systematically monitor clinician results against expectations and implement a corrective action plan, when necessary, including developing systems for tracking reports and other clinical requirements
· Supervise and ensure clinical staff compliance with treatment, required paperwork and system deadlines
· Respond to crisis situations including de-escalating and engaging youth; processing incidents and/or developing safety plans as required
· Partner with team members to coordinate clinical services to youth and families that support permanent and reunification planning while preparing youth for the future
If you’re bilingual (English/Spanish) and have the following background, then we’d like to speak to you:
· LCSW : Must have supervisory experience and be licensed
· Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record (travel required)
· Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends as needed
· Available to be on-call as needed
Our client is a child welfare organization with over 100 programs and services throughout New York State, meeting families where they need it most; in their homes and communities. The organization is led by a passionate and ambitious CEO dedicated to child welfare in New York State, and where 97% of the employees believe they are doing what matters. Come join a growing and progressive team with opportunities for career advancement.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...