Come be part of a team that does whatever it takes to create success for children and families!
1. To ensure the safety of children and youth placed within the Treatment Foster Care/Permanency program, the Case Aide will:
* be available at scheduled hours to assist with maintaining visual and auditory contact with youth; * assist TFC and Adopted Parents and staff in identifying safety hazards to youth and taking necessary steps to eliminate or minimize injury.
2. To assist staff, TFC Parents adopted parents, and birth parents in implementation of program activities, the the Case Aide will:
* implement treatment plan/post-permanency plans; * supervise and/or participate in routine activities; * participate in helping youth meet personal needs; * supervise and/or arrange for youth groups and plan for recreational activities, individually or in groups, of youth and/or children of birth parents during meetings of Birth Parent Group; * participate in other program activities.
3. To assist staff and TFC/Adopted Parents in arranging for activities \"in and out\" of the home, the Case Aide will:
* be available to provide safe transportation as needed; * be available to relieve TFC Parents as the schedule requires and support as needed.
4 To assure appropriate documentation of program activities, the Case Aide will:
* maintain written records as required; * gather program data, as needed, and assist in preparation of data and/or summarizing information. * maintain a caseload as needed or required by the program.
5. To promote his/her professional growth and development, the Case Aide will:
* attend appropriate in-service, staff training sessions; * participate in workshops, conferences, seminars, etc., as appropriate to enhance skills.
1. Physical Demands. Requires vision, speech, and hearing and a moderate to high level of physical activity including; sitting, standing, walking lifting and carrying as required. Must be able to meet the demands and complete Therapeutic Crisis Intervention (TCI).
2. Environmental Factors. Indoors/Outdoors: school, home, community
3. Working Hours. FT/ 40 hour week, variable schedule based on program need
Clearances: State Police, FBI, and Child Abuse Clearances; CPSL Mandated Reporter-Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse training per state regulation.
Valid driver's license and insurance
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.