Sequel Youth and Family Services is a privately owned company that develops and operates programs for people with behavioral, emotional, or physical challenges.
We are seeking a self-motivated, reliable, good-minded and excited individual to assist our Nursing Department as a part-time RN for our residential facility for adolescent males in Tampa, FL.
Does the intention of making a person smile give you the urge to perform a celebratory fist bump?
Is helping to make a difference in the lives of youth the thing that you were born to do?
We know for sure that nothing can be more important to our brand than excellent service, and the wow factor our awesome team provides sets us apart from the pack!
Don't worry, we will provide you with a full training program and all the tools you need to be successful!
A typical day as an RN may include:
- Monitoring resident status in order to ensure continuity of student care;
- Reviewing resident s physical needs and administering prescribed medications;
- Arranging medical/dental appointments;
- Examining residents and thoroughly documenting assessments;
-Serving as an active member of the treatment team.
This position could suit you if:
- You have a helpful attitude and calm demeanor;
- You have good written and spoken communication skills;
- The thought of helping youth excites you;
- You are able to act without hesitation in stressful situations.
What are advantages for you?
- Opportunities for future personal growth and career development;
- Engaging work environment;
- Invaluable training that is transferable;
- Work schedule that is not as demanding as hospital setting
- No overnight hours
If you are keen on positivity, and have a knack for providing quality service, we want you!
DAILY PAY AVAILABLE
Associated topics: ambulatory, infusion, intensive, nurse, nurse clinical, psychatric, recovery, registed, staff nurse, surgery