Loading some great jobs for you...
Super Soccer Stars is the country's most popular soccer development program for children. Starting on the Upper West side of New York City over 15 years ago, the program has grown to 20,000 children a week in: the New York Metro area, California, Boston, Miami, Chicago, London, UK, Philadelphia, Texas and Washington, DC.
Come join us and be part of a highly motivated soccer organization that builds a culture of vibrant, dynamic, fun and creative individuals through the vehicle of soccer. Our mission is to educate and inspire the next generation through our one-of-a-kind curriculum. You will play a crucial role in fostering what will become one of the memorable experience in our children s lives. Your effort, dedication, leadership, and enthusiasm are integral pieces of what makes a Super Soccer Stars coach unique. There is nothing more rewarding than positively impacting children within your community, and enhancing it through the beautiful game.
Our team is dedicated to your professional development. You will receive ongoing feedback to support you in fulfilling your coaching potential. We GUARANTEE that you will improve as a coach through our vigorous training and progressive curriculum. Our individualized staffing approach focuses on hand-selecting you based on your strengths and coaching style. We will educate you on our coaching philosophy through our age specific development milestones to provide the best possible learning environment for our children.
We are seeking coaches with 12 ECE units in and around the San Diego area, who meet our 5 Core Behaviors:
1. Preparation: is the most important fundamental requirement for you as a Super Soccer Stars coach.
2. Attendance and Punctuality: are paramount and a reflection of your preparation and commitment. Classes run on a very strict schedule, with requisite coach to child ratios, there is no margin for error.
3. Energy and Enthusiasm: see each class as a unique opportunity to have a great time. Enjoy yourself! Be Happy! Your enthusiasm will be contagious and each child will love you for it. To a large extent your level of success as a coach in our program will depend on your level of energy and enthusiasm and connection to each child.
4. Accuracy and Dependability: at the core of our operations are our scheduling and staffing departments. Having consistent availability during peak hours will allow the department to maximize your schedule.
5. Communication: efficient communication with our office is the final requisite to being a successful coach in our program
All coaches start at the entry level as an Assistant Coach and once they complete our orientation program make $18 per 45min-60min session. Coaches who attend trainings and are punctual, organized, and display high energy & enthusiasm in every class, have opportunities to move up the various coaching levels and make $40 per session. Coaches will also be reimbursed for all CPR and First Aid certifications.
Our coaches undergo a thorough hiring process including in-depth assessment and comprehensive background checks to guarantee we select ONLY THE BEST. Continual coaching development evaluations and training allow you to be cutting edge and up to date with the latest developments in training techniques with our own in-house training program the Institute of Coaching .
Super Soccer Stars is the recognized leader in early childhood soccer development, working with over 60,000 participants a year.
If you are interested in learning more, impacting children and growing as a coach, please send your contact information and a brief cover letter of interest and a resume.
For more information about Super Soccer Stars, please visit our website at supersoccerstars.com
Get involved, learn more & apply today!