New York Yankees Youth Camps: Coach
Compensation: $55,220.00 - $94,950.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Lodging/Resort/Travel
Reporting to the Site Leader, a Coach at New York Yankees (NY) Baseball Camps is responsible for the safety, enjoyment, and development of every ballplayer under their care. Our Coaches provide their ballplayers with guidance and instruction throughout the camp day, always encouraging a respectful and positive atmosphere so that each player experiences success while at camp. Coaches must possess the ability to communicate with a variety of ages, interest, and skill levels as well as have an enthusiasm for baseball and/or softball while approaching each day and its unique challenges with energy, patience, and a sense of humor.
- Facilitate Baseball Curriculum. We believe the best Coaches dont just sit on a bucket all day. We show up every day ready to work and expect our coaches to do the same. To truly provide the best experience, Coaches must master and execute the Headfirst Professional Sports Camps Baseball curriculum, schedules, polices, and safety protocols with high energy, integrity, and passion.
- Build Your Foundation. Preparation is key and through Headfirst Professional Sports Camps online and in-person trainings/webinars, you will continue to develop your love for the game and the commitment you have made to your team this summer. Through studying, learning, and then immersing yourself in the Headfirst Professional Sports Camps Baseball curriculum each day you provide families with an experience their ballplayer will never forget.
- Provide Unrivaled Experiences. You will lead ballplayers through VIP stadium visits and player meet-and-greets. This once in a lifetime experience gives you and your team a behind the scenes look at an official Major League Baseball club while you ensure the safety, well-being, and enjoyment of all participants.
- Work on a Team. We take our job seriously and are proud of the work we do. On this team, you will demonstrate ethical and professional behavior in working with ballplayers, their families, fellow team members, leadership, headquarters, and facility partners while upholding the Headfirst Professional Sports Camps mission at all times.
- Handle the Curveballs. We believe obstacles are temporary and embrace any challenge as an opportunity to improve. As a member of our team, you may be asked to step out of your comfort zone to help problem-solve, lend a helping hand, and take on other responsibilities as requested.
Associated topics: fall, lake, lakefront, leader, lifeguard, neighborhood, overnight, resident, student, teen
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...