Licensed Clinician (LSW or LAC) (Westfield)
Compensation: $63,595.00 - $95,940.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Scientific Research
Loading some great jobs for you...
Licensed Clinician (LSW or LAC)
Primary Location: NJ-NJSomerset-80 Cottontail Ln
Function: Behavioral/Mental Health ProfessionalBE THE SUPPORT THE YOUTH IN YOUR AREA NEEDS!
Join our team of licensed therapist and work with adolescents in varying stages of their life grow!
As a Licensed Therapist (LSW or LAC) you will provide individual therapy sessions to youth in home settings. You will work with a multidisciplinary team to assess each child's needs, increase the child's sense of well-being via the provision of psychotherapy. The goal is to aid children in self-regulation, improve progress across domains and assist the whole family in improving their relationship toward the goal of reunification. You will employ a range of techniques utilizing experiential relationship building, dialogue, communication and assessment. Training and clinical supervision provided.
As a Therapist, you are a critical part of our important mission; to improve the lives of the children and families we serve.
What we ask of you:
Conduct psycho-social assessments to document history and identify preliminary issues for treatment by interviewing the child and family (if applicable), and transcribing or dictating relevant information for client records
Provide individual, family and/or group therapies using various treatment modalities
- Develop individualized treatment plans in coordination with interdisciplinary team to include but may not be limited to: The Department of Children and Families, District Family Safety/Community Based Care Provider, Juvenile Justice Counselor (if applicable), and child targeted case manager (if one is assigned)
- Work with members of the interdisciplinary team to coordinate other treatment initiatives including school performance, permanency, and reunification planning. Develops and coordinates discharge plan based on treatment, indicating all relevant aftercare needs and plans
- Access to community resources that would be beneficial to client aftercare needs
- Attend regular treatment team staffing and level of care meetings
- Conduct educational groups for clients, families and foster parents
- Provide documentation of foster parent educational in-services to adhere to foster parent licensing standards, assuring that the skills needed for treatment plan in the home environment are learned
- Prepare and train the child's biological or legal parents to resume care of their child when reunification is the goal (if applicable to the population being served)
- Maintain current, legible and adequate medical record documentation in client's chart. Assures that all required client documentation is in their chart, including any foster parent and/or outside agency documentation pertaining to the client
- Conduct regularly scheduled face-to-face meetings with client and caretaker in order to monitor the child's progress and discuss treatment strategies and services. Attend regular staff meetings, clinical meeting and one-on-one sessions with direct supervisor to process current status of cases.Perform other related duties and activities as required.
- Clinical Supervision offered
Homes are located in Union, Essex, Monmouth, Ocean & Mercer Counties.
Associated topics: aseptic technique, biomedical, dietetic, disease, healthcare, immunology, microbiology, patient, physiologist, transfection
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...