Now Hiring a Director of Clinical Services!!**Must Have a Master's Degree & 5 Years Experience** Location: Okeechobee, FL Positions Definition & Summary:
- Acts as the facilities mental health and substance abuse authority.
- Provides at least one hour of clinical supervision per week for each unlicensed mental health therapist.
- Ensures compliance with overlay requirements, which may include MHOS, RSAT, and intensive mental health.
- Ensures proper completion of documentation and integration of a mental health delivery system that meets all state and federal guidelines.
- Has the responsibility for directing the program s psychological and treatment services to include technical and administrative duties, testing, individual, group, and family therapeutic activities, research, and participation in overall institutional programming and administration and does related work as required.
- Is available to provide emergency consultation services and is on 24-hour call for emergencies.
- Master s degree in social work or equivalent master s degree in a recognized mental health field. Must possess a current State of Florida License, per F.S. 491 as an LMHC or LCSW. Prefer supplemented by either a Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology (Ph.D.) or a Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D) from an accredited college; or a Doctor of Education (Ed.D) from an accredited college with a major course of study in psychology
- Prefer five (5) years of experience in the field of treatment program development, implementation, and evaluation in a community mental health center, mental hospital, school for the developmentally disabled or penal, correctional, or juvenile institution, or other similar setting.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Appointees will be required to possess a driver's license valid in the state where the work site is located only if the operation of a vehicle, rather than employee mobility, is necessary to perform the essential duties of the position.
Call 844-###-#### or Apply Online Today!! An Equal Opportunity Employer
- Participates as a member of facility management team.
- Coordinates services related to Facility Specific Overlay System.
- Provides administrative and clinical supervision to Master level therapists at least once per week.
- Ensures the development of the youth s treatment plan.
- Participates in treatment team process.
- Provides consultation regarding behavior management practices.
- Participates in training and development for purpose of professional growth and skill enhancement.
- Supports the facility safety and security program, adhering to all applicable policies.
- Implements facility substance abuse program.
- Ensure facility compliance with the implementation of the Comprehensive Suicide Plan, including precautionary observation.
- Orients new employees to department s specific policies and procedures.
- Supervises employees to ensure completion of documentation.
- Completes all monthly and weekly reports to ensure proper documentation
- Provides individual, group and family therapy as required
- Completes needs assessments and youth treatment plan
- Supervises the operations of programs for rehabilitation and treatment, including referral, counseling, and other social service activities and programs.
- Assigns and instructs administrative assistants, life skill specialists, MH/SA therapists and supervises the performance of their work.
- Plans, develops, and supervises the implementation of new and/or revised program activities and related operating procedures.
- Assigns staff to accommodate unique or emergency needs.
- Develops policies and procedures necessary for effective program implementation and operation.
- Maintains liaison and cooperative working relationships with other agencies, commissions, and other organizations to enhance service programs and accomplish goals and objectives.
- Reviews and evaluates the overall quality of programs and services to ensure conformance with goals and objectives.
- Plans, organizes, and assigns the work of the organization unit and evaluates employee performance and conduct, enabling the effective recommendation of the hiring, firing, promoting, and disciplining of staff.
- Prepares extensive correspondence in the course of official duties.
- Prepares clear, sound, accurate, and informative reports containing findings, conclusions, and recommendations.
- Administers and supervises the administration of psychological and other tests.
- Directs the scoring and interpretation of tests, the analysis of test results and series of tests and the correlation of test results with other findings.
- Supervises the activities of treatment and program personnel within the unit.
- Plans and directs courses of individual or group treatment.
- Initiates, conducts, and reports on research studies.
- Participates in case related meetings and conferences and in staff and agency policy meetings and discussions. Performs and directs case interviews.
- Prepares recommendations for training programs for staff and the population.
- Plans, organizes, and assigns the work of the organizational unit and evaluates employee performance and conduct, enabling the effective recommendation of the hiring, firing, promoting, and disciplining of subordinates.
- In connection with community education, makes presentations before organizations and groups interested in, or concerned with the problems of mental health, mental retardation, and the prevention of delinquency.
- Prepares and directs the preparation of clear, technically sound, accurate and informative psychological, statistical, diagnostic and other reports containing findings, conclusions, and recommendations.
- Directs the establishment and maintenance of the essential unit records, histories, and files.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Associated topics: bacteria, biopharmaceutical, dietetic, drug discovery, immunohematology, injury, microbiological, nutritionist, pharmacology, toxicologist
Associated topics: bacteria, dietetic, dietician, food, healthcare, microbiological, microbiology, patient, protein, trauma