Now Hiring a Master's Level Licensed Therapist!!**Must Have a Master's Degree** Location: Knoxville, TN Positions Definition & Summary:
- Provide individual therapeutic services to youth as assessed by the treatment team.
- Develops youth needs assessment and Psychosocial History to formulate treatment plan.
- Prioritize treatment plan to focus on youth mental health and substance abuse issues, ensuring monthly updates reflecting progress.
- Complete documentation related to individual, group and family sessions that are provided to the youth, as well as, monthly progress updates related to mental health services.
- Must have a Master s degree from an accredited university or college in the field of counseling, social work, psychology, rehabilitation, special education or in a related human services field; or hold a Bachelor s Degree from an accredited university or college in the field of counseling, social work, psychology, rehabilitation, special education or in a related human services field and have two years experience working with (eg. assessing, counseling, treating) youths with serious emotional disturbance or substance abuse problems; or hold a Bachelor s Degree from an accredited university or college in the field of counseling, social work, psychology, rehabilitation, special education or in a related human services field and have 52 hours of pre-service training prior to working with youths. The 52 hours of pre-service training must include minimum of 16 hours of documented training in their duties and responsibilities. When pre-service training has been successfully completed, the non-licensed person may begin working with youths, but must be trained for one year by a mental health clinical staff person who holds a master s degree. Pre-service training must cover, at a minimum: basic counseling skills, basic group skills, program hospitality, therapeutic milieu, behavior management, client rights, crisis intervention, early intervention and de-escalation, documentation requirements, normal and abnormal adolescent development and typical behavior problems.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Appointees will be required to possess a driver's license valid in the state where the work site is located only if the operation of a vehicle, rather than employee mobility, is necessary to perform the essential duties of the position.
Call 844-###-#### or Apply Online Today!! An Equal Opportunity Employer
- Completing or requesting required assessments;
- Providing individual, group and family therapy;
- Coordinating and implementing behavioral health programming associated with the treatment plan and with the recipient s performance plan;
- Training of direct care staff in the implementation of the individualized treatment plan for behavioral health overlay services;
- Monitoring the overall course of treatment services and observing and documenting direct care staff s implementation of the recipient s individualized treatment plan;
- Convening treatment team meetings as scheduled or as needed to discuss behavioral health overlay services;
- Developing the recipient s behavioral health discharge plan and aftercare plan;
- Serving as a liaison with the Department of Juvenile Justice, the district or regional Substance Abuse and Mental Health program office, and the district Child Welfare and Community Based Care program office, if indicated;
- Under the supervision of the licensed clinical supervisor, conducts needs assessments and psychosocial to document history and identify preliminary issues for treatment focus by interviewing the resident and their family members one on one and transcribing relevant information;
- Participates in the development and implementation of treatment plans under the supervision of the licensed clinical supervisor;
- Develops and assists in individualized discharge planning for the residents by utilizing treatment team and written chart information to determine residents aftercare needs;
- Attends regular treatment team meetings to provide therapists perspective to total case management of the resident by reading and discussing written progress notes from charts and communicating any state or local agency legal requirement for case management with the interdisciplinary team. Monitors overall course of treatment services;
- Conducts educational and other didactic groups for resident and family members;
- Makes handwritten entries to resident charges describing therapy performed, progress in discharge planning process, and/or other interventions;
- Reports incidents of suspected abuse using prescribed forms and protocols from the relevant community/state agency;
- Provides individual therapy as specified on the youth s individual treatment plan;
- Conducts Substance Intervention and Education groups; and
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Associated topics: account executive, director, expert, head, leader, recruiter, representative, strategist, supervise, supervisor
Associated topics: account executive, acquisition, agent, consultant, director, head, recruiter, sap, strategist, supervise