- TWIN OAKS COMMUNITY SERVICES
2208 5th St
Join our team today and immerse yourself in a rewarding career for years to come!
As a Residential Supervisor, you will work in a residential children's program with youth boys ages 13-17 in Atco, Camden County, NJ.
Responsibilities: ? Provide a caring and supportive environment ? Assist and train in activities of daily living and group activities ? Provide input into assessments, case conferences, and treatment planning ? Recognize client behavioral signs indicating potential emergency and take immediate action by reporting to appropriate staff ? Provide one-on-one supervision and record client response ? Perform light household duties and provide transportation ? Support and train direct care staff ? Provide shift coverage for group home as scheduled ? Maintain all appropriate records and logs ? Maintain flexible schedule to be available to consumers for individual counseling ? Develop and coordinate weekend recreational schedule ? Administer medication as needed for the consumers in care ? Crisis intervention as needed ? Demonstrate an ability to work positively with children in a group setting Benefits: ? Competitive salary ? Medical and dental insurance ? Vision plan ? Retirement plan ? Flexible spending plans ? EXCELLENT time benefits ? Opportunity for personal and career growth ? Team oriented environment - we practice the FISH! Philosophy
* Bachelor's degree (BA, BS, BSW) in social work, psychology or a related field from an accredited college or university
* Associate's degree in social work or a related field from an accredited college or university with six (6) months experience working with youth in a group setting
* High School or High School Equivalency diploma with three (3) years full time experience working with youth in a group home setting or demonstrated attributes and expertise which enable the direct care paraprofessional to work appropriately with seriously emotionally disturbed youth
All positions require a valid driver's license in good standing, pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check. Oaks Integrated Care considers applicants for all positions without regard to: race; color; religion; sex; national origin; age; sexual orientation; marital or veteran status; the presence of a medical condition, genetic information or handicap, unrelated to performing the tasks of the job; or any other legally protected status.
Apply On-line Send This Job to a Friend
Questions? Contact our HR Recruiter at 609-###-#### or ...@oaksintcare.org
Access Center: 1-800-###-####
Administrative Office: 609-###-####
* About Us
* Adult Services
* Child and Family Services
* Employee Resources
* Privacy Policies
Sign up to receive news and updates
? Copyright 2012 - - Oaks Integrated Care Inc. - All Rights Reserved
FacebookTwitterLinkedinFlickrInstagramRss* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...